Donors may also mail a check, made out to “Americans for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain,” to 1001 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20036.
- .@WeberShandwick, you may want to rethink bid to represent #Bahrain, given ongoing #HumanRights abuses: http://t.co/oRmP100Tqz about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @abuaardvark: Will anyone at #iiss_me Manama Dialogue call out #Bahrain for continued repression and impunity, or is its rehabilitation … about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Ceartaslaw: Enforced disappearance of staff member from #bahrain hospital used by #RCSI students, Nov 29 http://t.co/67N7TI1jYe @EBOHu… about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
About ADHRBAmericans for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain (ADHRB) fosters awareness of and support for democracy and human rights in Bahrain by engaging with key actors within the US government to advocate for stronger US policies that support the rights of the Bahraini people. ADHRB also works with NGO coalitions, members of the Bahraini-American community, and the US public to raise awareness of the human rights situation in Bahrain.
- ADHRB Files Complaint with OECD against Dae Kwang Chemical Corp
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 28
- On Eve of Manama Dialogue ADHRB Advises US Policy Shift towards Bahrain
- Nabeel Rajab: December’s Champion for Justice
- ADHRB Commends Statement by EU High Representative Catherine Ashton
- ADHRB Applauds Committee on Academic Freedom for Al-Singace Letter
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 27
- ADHRB Applauds House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee Hearing on U.S. Policy toward Bahrain
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 26
- ADHRB Advocacy Internship – Spring 2014!
Home / Donate