- .@SaidYousif: I, and other #HumanRights activists, won't rest until #Bahrain's culture of impunity comes to a close: http://t.co/oFaI7v4C36 about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #GeraldStaberock: Ongoing detention of #BahrainPrisoner @NabeelRajab blatantly violates #ICCPR ratified by #Bahrain: http://t.co/ELDHaUtUhw about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #KarimLahidji: Release denial for #BahrainPrisoner @NabeelRajab confirms #Bahrain govt doesn't care a/b #HumanRights: http://t.co/ELDHaUtUhw about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
About ADHRBAmericans for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain (ADHRB) fosters awareness of and support for democracy and human rights in Bahrain by engaging with key actors within the US government to advocate for stronger US policies that support the rights of the Bahraini people. ADHRB also works with NGO coalitions, members of the Bahraini-American community, and the US public to raise awareness of the human rights situation in Bahrain.
- ADHRB Files Complaint with OECD against Dae Kwang Chemical Corp
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 28
- On Eve of Manama Dialogue ADHRB Advises US Policy Shift towards Bahrain
- Nabeel Rajab: December’s Champion for Justice
- ADHRB Commends Statement by EU High Representative Catherine Ashton
- ADHRB Applauds Committee on Academic Freedom for Al-Singace Letter
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 27
- ADHRB Applauds House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee Hearing on U.S. Policy toward Bahrain
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 26
- ADHRB Advocacy Internship – Spring 2014!