Qasim Omran of Grand Rapids is a doctor with expertise in pulmonary medicine, critical care and sleep medicine. A native of Bahrain, Omran recently was part of an ADHRB delegation that met with congress members to speak about problems in Bahrain. Omran treated injured protesters during the 2011 Bahraini uprising that saw nearly 50 people killed […]
- #Bahrain CP said #US will lose influence in #MiddleEast if it persists with "transient & reactive" foreign policy: http://t.co/bAAjnkN5OX about 25 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- البرلمان يناقش مشروع قانون لمعاقبة الآباء على أخطاء الأبناء http://t.co/a913hdw4Gj #البحرين about 40 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Bahrain deports #HumanRights lawyer #PeteWeatherby, who was attempting to attend #KhalilAlMarzooq's trial: http://t.co/WUoXnmB21b about 55 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
About ADHRBAmericans for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain (ADHRB) fosters awareness of and support for democracy and human rights in Bahrain by engaging with key actors within the US government to advocate for stronger US policies that support the rights of the Bahraini people. ADHRB also works with NGO coalitions, members of the Bahraini-American community, and the US public to raise awareness of the human rights situation in Bahrain.
- ADHRB Files Complaint with OECD against Dae Kwang Chemical Corp
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 28
- On Eve of Manama Dialogue ADHRB Advises US Policy Shift towards Bahrain
- Nabeel Rajab: December’s Champion for Justice
- ADHRB Commends Statement by EU High Representative Catherine Ashton
- ADHRB Applauds Committee on Academic Freedom for Al-Singace Letter
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 27
- ADHRB Applauds House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee Hearing on U.S. Policy toward Bahrain
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 26
- ADHRB Advocacy Internship – Spring 2014!
January 24, 2013 / Comments Off