Americans for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain (ADHRB) strongly condemns a decision by Bahrain’s highest appeals court to uphold convictions against 13 prominent activists. The court’s decision eliminates any prospect that the activists will have their convictions overturned, unless they receive a pardon by the king–an unlikely prospect. The 13 are part of a group of 20 […]
- .@WeberShandwick, if you win #Bahrain representation bid, how will you spin misuse of #teargas, #HumanRights abuse? http://t.co/No0pjkyccB about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@HKStrategies, if you win bid to represent #Bahrain, how will you spin misuse of #teargas & #HumanRights violations? http://t.co/No0pjkyccB about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@WeberShandwick, you may want to rethink bid to represent #Bahrain, given ongoing #HumanRights abuses: http://t.co/oRmP100Tqz about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
About ADHRBAmericans for Democracy and Human Rights in Bahrain (ADHRB) fosters awareness of and support for democracy and human rights in Bahrain by engaging with key actors within the US government to advocate for stronger US policies that support the rights of the Bahraini people. ADHRB also works with NGO coalitions, members of the Bahraini-American community, and the US public to raise awareness of the human rights situation in Bahrain.
- ADHRB Files Complaint with OECD against Dae Kwang Chemical Corp
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 28
- On Eve of Manama Dialogue ADHRB Advises US Policy Shift towards Bahrain
- Nabeel Rajab: December’s Champion for Justice
- ADHRB Commends Statement by EU High Representative Catherine Ashton
- ADHRB Applauds Committee on Academic Freedom for Al-Singace Letter
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 27
- ADHRB Applauds House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee Hearing on U.S. Policy toward Bahrain
- ADHRB Weekly Newsletter 26
- ADHRB Advocacy Internship – Spring 2014!
January 7, 2013 / Comments Off